Welcome to Active Investor
Active Investor Group is driven by the desire to help individuals all over the world become more successful investors. Through our educational courses and highly informative newsletter we strive to assist people in achieving the skills they need to successfully manage their own capital and take control of their financial destiny.
We offer a wide variety of educational courses for students at all levels. Whether your brand new to investing or a seasoned trader just looking to improve, we have classes that will meet your needs. We take great pride in the quality of our educational courses and believe you will not find a better value for your money anywhere. Below you can review the courses we have available:
We offer a variety of Newsletter choices for individuals interested in both option strategies and long and short equity trading. Subscribers to our newsletters receive valuable insight from our professional traders along with trading demonstrations and email support for any strategy questions. Below you can review the newsletters currently available:
We are not financial advisers or broker dealers. No information on our site is a solicitation to either buy or sell equities or options. The material presented on this site is for illustrative and educational purposes only. Investing in options involves risk of loss, and these losses can be substantial. Only risk capital should be used when trading options. Past trading results are no guarantee of similar results in the future. Members must understand that our trade demonstrations are only examples and they are making the decision on their own to place any trades we may display.
Connect with Active Investor
Sign up for our free newsletter:
- Venezuela vows to pay $3 billion bond, says ready for oil volatility
- Judge drops hints as Detroit bankruptcy case nears finish line
- U.S. floats cutting tobacco from part of Pacific trade pact -sources
- Exclusive: Mexico seeks 1 million sugar export floor in trade dispute with U.S.
- China's growth slowest since global crisis, annual target at risk
- US business borrowing for equipment rises in September: ELFA
- U.S. existing home sales at one-year high, prices up
~Jordan, San Jose, CA
~Mike, Columbia, SC
~Barry, New Zealand
~Michael, Seattle, WA
- Access to weekly market commentary and insights from our informative newsletter
- Email support for all your trading questions
- Insights from professional traders that will help take the guesswork out of your trading
- Access to strategies that will bring consistency and profitability to your account
- Auto trading available at no extra cost